Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Nephew

I have not been on my blog lately, because we had my family in from out of town, so Carrie's world has been tossed out of place this week. I am hoping to get back to writing again and posting some new things that I have made. I am working on some great accordian albums for a fair coming up, so I hope to post those soon.
Well, the family that came into town was my Brother and his wife and their little 6 month old boy. My husband and I were the last Aunt and Uncle to finally get to see the preciouse little nephew. I had been so excited that I made some layout pages with the Level 1 "Animal Cookies" pages from CTMH (I will post them later after the photos are developed). He was so adorable, and he loved the camera. Everytime we pulled out the camera he was smiling and ready to go! I wanted to share a couple of photos of this little guy with you.

Here is Christopher Elliot Bowman (we call him Elliot)


My husband and I with Elliot


Here is Elliot with his Mommy and Daddy (my brother)


This was my favorite! He loved playing video games with his Uncle Ryan.
*


No comments:

Post a Comment