Friday, July 17, 2009

New Scrap Room

I am in the process of re-organizing my scrap room. Right now it is a total mess. I cannot find anything. I want to scrapbook but do not know what to use or where to begin since I cannot find anything. I wanted to post my before pictures. Believe me, it is a mess! I hope to get it done soon, so I can get back to posting some artwork on here. I miss making fun creative projects. I promise to put more on here.







This is the desk and my husband is fixing for me. It was given to us by a neighbor that was moving and did not want it anymore, so they asked if we wanted it. I jumped on it quick the couch is an old couch we had that we put in the room. I am going to use it as sitting area for people that come by and hang out in the room




Here is the scrap booking stuff. What a big mess!
*


No comments:

Post a Comment